Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday, Tuesday

I think that Tuesdays are my least favorite day of the week. There's just nothing good that happens on a Tuesday--TV is boring, you've not yet made it past the middle of the week, and you can't use the "it's Monday!" excuse for your general laziness. This leads me into the purpose of this blog. When my husband (who hasn't found me out yet) discovers that I'm a 'blogger', he might just faint. And, I've discovered the one thing we all have in common is family...no, we don't all have husbands or kids (heck, I don't even have kids), but we all come from somewhere. This will be the story of my always loving, mostly crazy, constantly fighting family. Maybe you can identify (that's actually my hope), but if you can't, I hope that you can at least laugh about the insane stories I can share with you. Because if it doesn't make me laugh, it'll certainly make me cry. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment