Thursday, April 2, 2009

Never a blog begins...

The other day, my husband ran into the living room and confronted me about a problem. Seriously, he glared in my direction and said, "You need an intervention." Quickly, my ran through the possibilities. Was he referring to my overindulgance in mango rum and orange juice? Or perhaps my inability to stop reading smutty romance novels? He continued, "I sign on to facebook for the first time in 6 months and I noticed that you updated your status. That means that you're not just a facebook stalker anymore--What is wrong with you?!" Obviously those mango rum drinks are going to my head! Is my husband yelling at me for updating my facebook page? Once more he looks at me with contempt in his eyes. "The next thing I know, you'll have a BLOG." And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment